|^Art here^ >Literature here>|
Growing Around - Episodes - Quickdraw[Scene: Timmy is working at his Lemonade Store. It's quite a busy day, and Timmy is working really hard.]Growing Around - Episodes - Quickdraw by MrEnter
[The camera pans on Timmy's back, who is at a camera. It looks like he's juggling lemons while audience members look on in awe and horror]
Kid 1: Woah, you're crazy. There is absolutely no way that'll work.
Timmy: You just gotta believe. Trust me, I've done this a million times—
[There's an explosion and a bunch of lemonade squirts around them, covering them]
Timmy: And there!
[Camera pans on Timmy holding up a cup of lemonade. He hands it to the kid]
Timmy: Here's today's special. That'll be 50 tokens and one Ginomon card.
Kid 1: That price is outrageous!
Timmy: Well, I gotta pay my employees. Hey Steve
[Camera pans to a kid playing a handhold game console, sitting next to the in-store jukebox]
Timmy: I need you to clean up this mess.
Jukebox: And that was Eternity Forever with their latest hit single "Girl You Got Those Braces." And now for a
Growing Around - Episodes - Movie MayhemGrowing Around - Episodes - Movie Mayhem by MrEnter
[Scene: It's a Saturday morning. The Dunn family is eating their breakfast while watching television in the living room. Right now it's a news program. Timmy specifically is eating cereal]
News Anchor (also a child): And the kid took a toy from the store... without paying!
[Studio audience goes "ooh" as in "ooh, he's in trouble]
Sally: Ugh, there's nothing some kids won't do nowadays!
News Anchor: When we get back, some really cute kittens!
Sally: Ooh, I can't wait!
Commercial: Now from the makers of Doll Story, the movie you've all been waiting for. The one, the only, Captain Commando!
[The commercial itself is a parody of G.I. Joe taken up to absolutely ridiculous levels]
Robert: Wow, that was my favorite series as a kid. I can't believe that they're making a new one.
Commercial: You can't miss this! It's gonna be like totally awesome! It's got explosions! And ninjas! And tanks!
Robert: Hey Sally, can I see it?
[Sally looks at the television and sees the poster for it, and what it's
1. you must post these rules.
2. each person you tag has to share ten things about themselves.
3. answer the ten questions asked by the person who tagged you. make up ten questions for the people you tag.
4. chose ten people and put there icon in your journal.
5. inform them that you tagged them.
6. NO, "if you have read this journal you are tagged!" only the people whom i picked are the ones to be tagged.
7. you HAVE to tag ten people.
8. no tag backs.
9. you cannot say that you do not do tags.
10. you must make a journal entry and let me see it.
TEN THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I love My Little Pony (shocker).
2. I also like anime, such as: Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host club, Studio Ghibli stuff, and Samurai Champloo.
3. Don't disturb me when I'm drawing. I will end you...
4. I love Muse and Ogre You Asshole (and a bunch of other bands, but we'll just stick with those two).
5. I don't normally like shipping, but lately I've been reading a bunch of fanfics and comics that are really well written and well drawn. So... yeah, I've been falling in love with more pairings than ever.
6. I'm 18, and I haven't had my first kiss yet... Just waiting for the right guy, I guess.
7. I'm turning 19 on August 20th! Can't wait!!
8. I'm gonna be going to school for writing. I wanna write novels.
9. I love my fedora. Not ironically, I legitimately love it. I wear it whenever I can.
1. Do you like kpop? if so what are your favourite groups/singers! Ummm... I don't listen to too much kpop, so I can't say.
2.what anime are you watching at the moment? Samurai Champloo.
3.if you could meet anyone who would it be? Christopher Lee. Coolest old man ever.
4. suggest some music! Ogre You Asshole, Muse, Dream Theater, and Sorry Jack by Scratch21 ( swiftsoundstudios.bandcamp.com… ).
5. have you seen free! ? Uhhh... you're talking about the band, right? If so, then no.
6.Favorite Dessert? Ice cream!
7. favourite youtubers? Game Grumps, Markiplier, Nostalgia Critic, JonTron, and Rhett & Link.
9. dont go its a might long fall YOLO!! *goes and breaks her neck*
10. what languages can you speak? English, a smidgen of German, and a smidgen of Spanish.
1. Is there anyone who says "YOLO" not ironically? Seriously...
2. Favorite song(s)?
3. Favorite dA artist(s)?
4. Do you hate Flash Sentry from "Equestria Girls"? I do. The guy has no personality.
5. Any siblings? If so, how many?
6. What's more important: friends or family? (Only choose one.)
7. Do you see the glass as half full or half empty?
8. Do you have a ponysona?
9. Are you excited for "Rainbow Rocks"?
10. Favorite movie(s)?
YAY! My ID! |
Current Residence: Hicktown, United States of Jupiter
deviantWEAR sizing preference: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL
Print preference: FU
Favourite genre of music: Pop rock
Favourite photographer: don't have one
Favourite style of art: manga and cartoony
Operating System: Windows 8.1 for the lose
MP3 player of choice: don't have one
Shell of choice: don't have one
Wallpaper of choice: the kind u put on ur wall
Skin of choice: Skin that's on the body
Favourite cartoon character: Toki Wartooth
Personal Quote: Remember to smile! Because you never know what the power of a smile can do.